LOOKING FOR AN EXCUSE TO EXPERIENCE SUMMER IN SPAIN?
The ‘Peña El Ajo’ programme guarantees you a safe, enjoyable stay where you can expect to experience, first-hand, the Spanish culture and have a ball along the way!
For more information, don’t hesitate to visit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Ajo_Festival
Subscribe to the ‘Peña El Ajo’ programme 2018, FOR ONLY 95€! You’d be mad not to.
Tickets available via:
– Ticketea: https://goo.gl/EPbjfK
Groups of between 6 and 9 people save €5 per head.
Groups of 10+ people can avail of a €10 discount per head.
REMEMBER, to avail of these special offers, please notify us beforehand via email: email@example.com
Upon arrival at Teruel, head for the event to pick up all accessories on offer.
We hope you make the best of all of ours FREE acts and performances under the heat of the Spanish sun! All members of Peña El Ajo can expect to receive the following:
- Wristband granting free drinks
- Two surprise gifts
- A magazine, our events schedule and our mobile app
- 6 spirits/pints/Kalimotxo/non-alcoholic drinks
- A full dinner everyday from Friday through to Monday
- Lunch on Sunday
- Vermouth on Sunday and Monday afternoon
- Coffee, a spirit and cigar on Saturday, Sunday and Monday afternoons
- Free drink for 2 hours on Saturday, Sunday and Monday night
- Random free drink giveaways in the afternoon, evening and night in our facilities and in different restaurants or bars in the city.
- A supply of body paint
- NOTE: A CAMPSITE FREE OF CHARGE WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE TO ALL MEMBERS
As a member of El Ajo, you will have the chance to take part in THREE RAFFLES for the following:
- One ticket for another festival in Spain: Arenal Sound Festival 2018
- One ticket to watch the MotoGP Grand Prix in Aragón (Alcañiz)
- Your bodyweigh of beer, FOR FREE!
Price guide during the event:
– Water: 1€ – Pint of cool/cold Beer: 1.5€ – Soft drinks: 1.5€ – Spirits (glass of ½ liter): 4,5€
– Liquors: 2.5€ – Shots: 1.5/2€ – Liter of beer and Kalimotxo: 4€ – Liter of spirit: 10€
Loading El Ajo 2018
July · 6|7|8|9 · 2018